- Full-time Director of Instruction for 20 years teaching over 35,000 Individual Golf Lessons, as well as, Countless Multi- Day Golf Schools, Seminars, and Clinics
- Golf Magazine "Top 100 Teacher"
- Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers" Alumnus
- Golf Tips "Top 25 Instructor"
- Golf Digest "Top 20 Teachers Under 40" Alumnus
- Golf Digest "Top Teachers in State"
- US Kids Golf "Top 50 Teachers for Kids" Honorable Mention
- Aided in the Creation of the Iphone Application "The Insta-Pro"
- Awarded a Doctorate Degree in The Principles and Applications of the Golf Swing from The Golfing Machine Organization in 2004, One of Only 20 in the Country Today
- Published Over 125 National Instructional Articles, Seen In: Golf Digest, Japan Golf Today, Golf Magazine, Golf Tips, Golf Illustrated, Golf for Women, Senior Golfer, Executive Golfer, Air-Tran In-Flight, and Many Others
- Eight National Magazine Cover Stories To Date: Golf Magazine, Golf Illustrated, Golf Tips, Senior Golfer Magazine
- Created TFS Instructional Management Company focusing on the creation/design/implementation of instructional programs for all levels and price points, developed instruction-specific budgeting/forecasting/revenue/expense management protocol, developed all marketing/sales/advertising literature for Golf Instructional Facilities of all sizes, as well as developed a comprehensive Instructor Training Protocol for his staff of Teaching Professionals
- TFS has trained over 250 Golf Professionals in various PGA Sections with his "Learning and Teaching Golf" Training Seminar